As a certified BRMT-USA consultant, I offer holistic, drug-free neurological care for every body of every age using Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training©.
Scientific evidence shows that when the body is moving, the brain is grooving. Your nerve pathways are the superhighways for thinking, feeling and moving well. Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training uses rhythmic movements to calm and enliven the nervous system from head to toe, addressing both common and atypical concerns about neurological health including:
- ADD/ADHD in children and adults
- Balance and vestibular problems
- Anxiety and emotional issues
- Vision problems including eye tracking and dyslexia
- Pain, muscle tension and lack of range of motion due to injury, age or chronic stress
- Trauma recovery and PTSD
- Brain injury, stroke and cerebral palsy
- Wellness – prenatal/preadoption, new and foster family care, general relaxation and care for vulnerable populations
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental delays
Rhythmic Movement Training, developed by Dr. Harald Blomberg, taps into your body’s innate ability to mature, heal and restore itself to optimal wellbeing. This approach takes time, but it is easy, fun and can be done in about 10-15 minutes per day. Every member of the family can benefit from these gentle exercises that imitate the spontaneous movements babies make before they rise to walk.
During the initial consultation, I listen to your goals, work hands-on (fully clothed on the floor or massage table) to initiate growth and stability in your nervous system and send you home with a custom written plan for follow-up support.
I’m here to bring hope for chronic concerns.
Book an Individual-Family Consultation